1. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream - A 5 in 1 product that hydrates, even skin tone, corrects blemishes, boosts healthy glow and provides UV protection.
I use this Garnier BB cream as my go to day face product as its light weight, applies quickly, cover's most of my imperfections and leaves my skin looking hydrated and healthy.
2. Naked Basics by Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette - This pallet has every colour you need for a perfect neutral eye. The 6 colours in this matt pallet can be worn on their own or in conjunction with each other to contour, line and highlight your eye.
I am not going to lie, the Naked Basics pallet is the only Eyeshadow pallet I currently own, I love it because it has every colour I need to create my perfect neutral eye, the colours are very pigmented and long wearing, it’s the right size to fit into a handbag and has a generous sized mirror great for touching up makeup on the go.
3. Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara -The Falsies Mascara leaves your lashes looking long voluminous and lush.
I love the look of natural false lashes but never have time to apply them in the mornings. Maybelline The Falsies mascara gives my lashes the long volumized look without the need to apply false lashes.
4. Sleek Face Contour Kit - A 2 in 1 compact that consists of a contour powder and a highlighting powder.
I like to use this Contour Kit give my face subtle colour and glow. I particular like the sleek contour kit as I like the convenience of having 2 matching products in the one pallet.
5. NARS Lipstick in Love Devotion - Love Devotion is a sheer pinkie coral lipstick.
I use Love Devotion as my everyday lip colour because it leaves my lips with a natural subtle colouring, it’s hydrating, and long lasting. I like to wear subtle coloured lipsticks as they are quicker and easier to apply and look more natural.