Thursday 17 April 2014

Healthy Eating - My Simple Everyday Breakfast


Berries, Yoghurt, Muesli and Sliced Banana!

1. Berries - The first step is to add a handful of mixed berries to the bottom of your bowl. When berries are in season I like to use fresh organic berries however when berries are out of season I use frozen organic berries.  
Tip - When using frozen berries place them in a bowl in the refrigerator to defrost the night before the morning you are going to use them.

2. Yoghurt - I add my chosen yoghurt on top of the berries. I like to use a naturally sweetened plain yoghurt. When I am buying yoghurt try find one that is fat free and low in sugar.

3.  Muesli - I sprinkle a thin layer of Muesli on top of the yoghurt. When choosing a muesli to buy look for one that has low sugar, fat and sodium content. I prefer to use a natural organic muesli.

4. Banana - To finish off my breakfast I slice some banana and place it on top of the Muesli.

2 comments:

  1. I lately posted my fave breakfast! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have at least one new post a day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete