Monday 21 April 2014

Beauty Product Review - Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

 
 If there is one thing I don't enjoy during my morning routine its applying moisturizer. The main reason being moisturising can be time consuming and I will admit, I often skip this part of my routine as I just don't have enough time!

 I have always been a fan of Vaseline's regular Cocoa Glow Moisturiser for three reasons, it smells great, it leaves my skin with a subtle glow and feeling smooth and soft. When I saw Cocoa Glow in a spray form at my local supermarket I was a slightly uncertain about it, however being a Mum who is constantly on the go I decided I would give it a try . I am always on the lookout for time saving products.

What is it?

Vaseline suggest  there spray on moisturisers are  a line of quick, convenient, continuous-spray lotions - They absorb in seconds and help repair dry skin to leave skin instantly soft, not greasy or sticky.

Vaseline make three promises on the bottle of the Cocoa Glow Spray Moisturiser
  •     Moisturises and Absorbs in seconds
  •     Instantly leaves skin soft, non-greasy or sticky
  •     Dispenses evenly with one all over spray

How to apply it?

For best results Vaseline recommends holding the bottle 10cm away from the skin and spraying all over the body in one continuous motion, than after spraying quickly rub in to moisturise skin instantly. I find if I spray the product evenly I don't really have to rub the product in, the only time I have had to rub it in to my skin was when I didn't spray it evenly onto my body.

The verdict:

Overall I was surprising impressed with this Vaseline Moisturizer. At first I thought the spray on part was just a ploy to get consumers to buy their product, but after using this moisturizer for the last 10 days I can honestly say for me the product dose exactly what it promises to do.

What I loved:
  •     Time saving - Quick application and Quick absorption time
  •     Affordable
  •     Leave's my skin smooth, soft and glowing
  •     It makes moisturising difficult to reach areas, more accessible
  •     Smells great
  •     It’s non-greasy 

What I Loathed:
  •   It took me a couple of uses to get my application technique right
  •   I have no control over how much product is coming out of the bottle

Would I buy this product again? Yes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! You can read more about it here: www.i-cant-let-go.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, you covered all areas and answered all questions I had, going to try it out soon :)

    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that it's as good as it sounds. Have to agree with you that its usually so time consuming!

    Cat at OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try this for a while! Great review :)

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete