Saturday 31 May 2014

Beauty - Hello Winter Skin - Dermalogica Skin Care Routine



 Last winter I had a horrible time with dry patches on skin. At the time I was using a very well known affordable skin care range.With winter fast approaching I decided that this year I was going to switch up my skin care routine in order to avoid those awful dry patches.

After spending a generous amount time browsing skin care reviews on beauty blogs I decided to try dermalogica.

I was overwhelmed with the amount to products on the Dermalogica website  so I decided to try their Normal/Dry Skin Kit.

Dermalogica's Normal/Dry skin kit promises to be a complete product regimen to help replenish hydration levels and relieve areas of dryness for balanced skin.

The Skin Kit Came with the following 5 travel sized products:


1. Special Cleansing Gel
Washes away impurities without stripping or drying.
Calming agents help soothe and purify skin.

2. Multi - Active Toner
Helps even out skin porosity.
Optimizes moisturizer absorption.

3. Skin Smoothing Cream
Smooths fine lines and promotes elasticity.
Shields against dehydration and pollution.
Antioxidants help fight skin-ageing free radicals.

4. Gentle Cream Exfoliant
Two-in-one masque and chemical exfoliation treatment.
Increases hydration and smoothness.
Alpha and beta hydroxy acids speed cell renewal.
5. Intensive Eye Repair
Diminishes appearance of fine lines.
Infuses skin with critical hydration.
Helps repair signs of photoaging; helps defend against further damage.
**Italic's information taken from www.dermmalogica.co.nz 
I used the Cleanser, Toner, Skin Smoothing Cream and Intensive Eye Repair daily in the morning and in the evening. I use the Gentle Cream Exfoliant 1-2 times a week in the evening.  

I have been using this Skin Kit for 8 days.The first wintery blast for the year has been and gone and I managed to get through it without any dry patches on my skin. At this point I am seriously considering getting the full sized products as the travel sizes run out.  Once i get a real feel for these products I will do a full review.


No comments:

Post a Comment