Friday 17 October 2014

Get Ready In 10 Minutes

After a two week break the final school term for the year started on Monday. During the term I have to have Ella and I ready by 8.30 am in the morning. As most of my morning is consumed with making breakfast and lunch, and getting Ella ready for school I find myself with limited time for getting ready. Today's blog post shares with you how I get ready in 10 minutes:






After I get out of the shower I spray Vaseline's Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in Cocoa Glow all over my body from the chest down. If there is one thing I must do in the morning its moisturise my skin, I can't stand the feeling of dry skin (You can see my review on this moisturiser Here).



On mornings I really am running late (like this morning) my face skincare routine simple consists of washing my face with a flannel and than moisturising. I have been making an effort to use some of my sample sized moisturisers, this morning I used a sample of Karen Farley Age-Defying Intensive Mosituriser for the first time.


On mornings I don't have time to drag out my hair straightener I usually let my hair air dry. Once my hair is dry I reach for my tangle teaser and brush my hair, I will than either put my hair my up either into a pony tail or a messy bun using a hair doughnut.


For my face I use a BB cream instead of a foundation, as it is quick to apply and mistake proof. For a bit of colour I lightly apply Benefits Hoola Bronzer and Thrrrob Blush to my face.


My get ready quick eye makeup routine is super simple. I apply eye primer (A must have), than apply one shade to my eyelid and blend, using the same shade I line my bottom lashes. My favorite pallet is the Urban Decay Naked Pallet I usually reach for the shades Naked 2 or Faint. After I have applied eyeshadow I finsh of the look by applying Mascara and tidying up my eyebrows.


To finsih off my look I apply either a lipgloss or lipstick. As its spring here in New Zealand I have pulled out my MAC Razzledazzler lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. This is similar to mine! I absolutely LOVE your blog!!

    Paige x

    http://paigexashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Razzledazzler looks like such a gorgeous colour! I definitely need to check it out! xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. Your blog is adorable. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete